Want to know what our editors are looking for in a submission? Then stay on top of our Editor Wishlists, highlighting what each editor is looking for on the hunt for their next romance! Here’s what Special Edition Editor Gail Chasan is currently hoping to acquire.
I’m looking for:
- Family and multigenerational stories
- Characters who have real financial, work-related or other challenges
- Stories with humor
- Characters who face challenges but deal, in a realistic manner
- Diverse and inclusive characters reflecting various racial, religious, cultural backgrounds, body sizes, abilities and sexual orientations
I can’t resist:
- High drama—back from the dead; separated at birth are some of my favorites.
My recommended read from Harlequin Special Edition:
The Single Mom’s Second Chance by Kathy Douglass, a moving story about an unlikely couple facing life-threatening odds.
Follow me on Twitter @ChasanGail
Harlequin Special Edition — If you love stories about life, love and family with a happily-ever-after guaranteed, try Harlequin Special Edition.