Want to know what our editors are looking for in a submission? Then stay on top of our Editor Wishlists, highlighting what each editor is looking for on the hunt for their next romance! Here’s what Harlequin Intrigue Senior Editor Denise Zaza is currently hoping to acquire.
I’m looking for:
- Psychological suspense from romance writers.
- A good domestic thriller and no-nonsense heroines and heroes who will do whatever it takes to right a wrong.
- More own voices authors and stories in the romantic suspense genre.
I can’t resist:
- A juicy twist in a story!
My recommended reads from Harlequin Intrigue:
- Amanda Stevens’ Echo Lake trilogy for a clinic in crime drama.
- Juno Rushdan for a high stakes, edge of the seat thriller.
Follow me on Twitter @DeniseZaza!
Harlequin Intrigue stories keep readers on the edge of their seats as resourceful, true-to-life women and strong, fearless men ﬁght to solve a mystery…before it’s too late. Word count: 55,000 words