In 2010, Harlequin launched So You Think You Can Write, a week-long online event and website for aspiring authors. Ten years later, we’re still looking for fresh voices, and we’ve got a new look and a new name – Write For Harlequin. We’re so happy you stopped by! Here you can:
- Find the latest news on what Harlequin Series and Carina Press are acquiring.
- Access quick links to the writing guidelines for Harlequin Series and Carina Press.
- Get helpful tips and FAQs on submitting to Harlequin.
- Share the excitement of new Harlequin authors who “got the call.”
- Read the blog for writing advice, author profiles, submission blitz and pitch announcements, top ten lists, writing challenges and more.
- Learn about Harlequin’s commitment to publishing diverse voices.
- Sign up for the Write For Harlequin newsletter to receive updates on submission blitzes, I Got the Call stories, debut books and more – right to your inbox!
Our Twitter account and Facebook group have new names
You’ll notice some other changes too:
- The @HarlequinSYTYCW Twitter handle has changed to @Write4Harlequin.
- The private Facebook group for published and aspiring Harlequin authors is now called Write For Harlequin (previously Harlequin Writing Community).
If you already follow us on Twitter and are a member of the Harlequin Writing Community, you don’t have to do anything. If you’re not yet a member, click here to join.
Welcome to Write For Harlequin! Hope to see you often!